Tuesday 25 September 2012

It's a fresher thing...

Necklace: Topshop
Top: Topshop
Skirt: New look
Bracelett: Primark

Recently I have had a major obsession for dip hem skirts and even though my stomach what with the summer has become very un-toned the mid-drift has become a very key trend lately. Nonetheless, trends do irritate me at times, nonetheless it’s a way that people can capture the essence of the catwalk and it’s a way of brands and shops being able to merchandise their clothes.
Lately I have become very influenced by the laid back hippy style and Aztec style and this necklace which only cost me £2 in the Topshop sale allowed me to channel the Aztec vibe. This necklace has been my god send since I bought it in the summer, I wear it with basically everything, it allows me to make my clothes versatile and can change a basic outfit into a more interesting style. Also the combination of my outfit was a desperate attempt to cling onto the summer, however perhaps I should have taken a reality check before having to stand out in the freezing cold waiting for a taxi.
To any fresher’s out there what did you wear for your first night of fresher’s?









1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this post,and your blog is lovely:x
    I am following you,would you like to follow eachother and keep in touch?
    Kisses!

    http:countryoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete