Monday 18 February 2013

River Island Sandals


This whole sitting around and not being allowed to do anything but rest is really getting me down. I can't concentrate, my emotions are all over the place and I'm addicted to Candy Crush on my IPhone. I mean seriously addicted, first it was 4 pics 1 word but I've completed that and now my weakness is Candy Crush.

So as you all know I've been constantly refreshing Vogue.co.uk to see all the photos of the latest show's at LFW and they have been truly amazing especially Burberry Prorsum mainly due to my addiction with animal print. Oh I've noticed also whilst being ill I do have an addictive personality as shown above.

Catching up on all the goings on at LFW and seeing my friends exploring it and working at it also does make me slightly depressed that I can't join them. What I would do to be at LFW. So last night after getting way to emotional in my pyjama’s (I have been wearing pj combos for a very long time now) I hit www.riverisland.com . For the past couple of days my eyes, whilst not being transfixed on LFW and Candy Crush have been lusting over these certain pair of sandals. Now I'm one of those shoppers were I'll find something I love but then I'll ponder over it for ages, tormenting myself about my bank balance until the garment goes out of stock. Yesterday was not going to be one of those moments, well it kind of was because I literally had the River Island tab on my computer open for the whole day but at quarter to ten last night I purchased them. 3-5 working days and those chunky black buckled sandals will be mine. All I need to do now is get better so I can actually wear them. I may still be ill but these sandals are definitely making me happy and the thought of opened toe shoes are making me even more excited for summer.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment