Thursday 7 February 2013

Sick Day


Tomorrow marks my third week of lying on this sofa and also the third week without chocolate. I don't know how I have done it- seriously I've gone from chocoholic to tee-total, this is not out of my own choice obviously, not by all means, it’s because of my glandular fever diet, so basically, I live off of fruit and vegetables with the odd yoghurt. I forgot to add it also marks the number of days I have been wearing PJ's give or take the odd day that I decided to wear jogging bottoms instead of my onsie. There is definitely some unwritten code that the minute you get ill is the minute you slip into something comfy, whereby it just makes your whole body want to slump down on the sofa with a duvet.

So as I spend my days watching numerous films and countless episodes of cooking shows I find myself searching through online shopping pages, but the only thing that strikes me is what's the point of buying these amazing heels or jumper when all I'm going to be doing for the next month is wearing my PJ's. What I should really be looking at is PJ's and not wedged heels, because let's be honest the Doctor is hardly going to let me out for a night and the only place I would wear these heels is combined with my dressing gown on my sofa.

So here’s the reality of my life at the moment:

1)      I’m going to watch LFW catwalk shows on my laptop while wearing my PJ’s

2)      I’m going to flick through fashion magazines while wearing my PJ’s

3)      I’m going to attempt to do my work while wearing my PJ’s

4)      I’m going to nurse myself back to health whilst wearing my PJ’s

 

What I really want to do is hit confirm and purchase these amazing new post box red platforms from Topshop and strolling to uni in this monochrome polka dot shirt from Zara, but that dream will sadly remain unpaid in my shopping basket.
 
Topshop - Platform Heels
Zara- Blouse
 
 
Instead here’s to buying more PJ’s and slipper socks, if anyone else is ill out there share your latest sick style and lets all slump together.

Here’s my latest favourite nightwear that I’ve found so far
 
Selfridges- Red Birds of Paradise Robe
Topshop- Snow White and Dwarfs PJ Set
Topshop- Blue Oversized Solgan PJ Top
Next- Soft Onsie
Topshop- 'I Heart Bed' Slogan PJ Set
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment