Tuesday 28 May 2013

Annabelle's Boutique

A few days ago on a hunt for a present for my best friends 18th I found myself actually going into the centre of Waltham Abbey (waits for gasps.) Now I've lived here for 12 years but like to keep my visits to the centre a bare minimum due to the lack of good quality shops and strange locals, what I'm trying to say is the only good thing to come out of Waltham Abbey is its vast variety of take aways-until now. Wandering up and down Sun Street stressing out about the lack of time I had to buy a present I stumbled across Annabelle's Boutique, it isn't hard to miss a decent shop in Waltham Abbey because when there is a good shop it sticks out like a sore thumb in the desolate and absurd street. Who ever thought you would see the day when fashion came to the Abbey?
 
The shop is a dainty boutique filled to the brim with glitter and diamantes, it was a room fit for a Princess and I sure did feel like one when I was greeted by two beaming friendly smiles as I entered. The boutique boasts variety, not only is there rails of clothes and bags but also baby presents and accessories, nothing is to miss. I only went to buy for my friend but found myself picking up items of clothes countless of times saying "oh Mum this is really lovely for me." Myself aside I switched back to present hunting and I instantly spotted a beige clutch bag (it also came in black.)

This bag is ideal, so practical that I'm even thinking of heading back just to buy myself one. Its not a clutch that you can stuff full with make up for a night out but it utilises itself as a purse inside so all you need to do is slip your phone in and you're good to go, so no worries about loosing your purse on a night out.
 
Throughout my stroll round the shop I was helped by the lovely owner who revealed what great offers the shop had with its brilliant prices. I have to say this boutique has in fact changed my cynical views on the town, I'll definitely be heading into the centre much more now. If you also have the same views that Waltham Abbey is just pub after pub after pub with the occasional empty shop don't be put off head straight over Annabelle's Boutique and put some sparkle back into the town. Or if Waltham Abbey still isn't your cup of tea or live too far away don't let that stop you Annabelle's Boutique hosts clothes parties in store and at your house, so there's a sprinkle of Annabelle's sparkly fashion dust wherever you are.

http://www.annabellesonline.co.uk/



 
 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty purse :)

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest post on Glamorous Neon Ombre Tassel Flapper Dress

    Thanks! Charlie xx

    UK Fashion & Style Blog | Lurch Hound Loves

    ReplyDelete