Thursday 9 May 2013

Frogz Natural Frozen Yoghurt

One thing I have definitely missed whilst being ill is endlessly wondering around Brick Lane searching through mounds of vintage rails to find that hidden treasure and stopping off at the bagel bakery for the ultimate smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel which is always a must. The last time I visited Brick Lane I think me and my sister took this searching way too far and instead of searching through clothes our noses were are leaders and we hunted down every exquisite cuisine in sight. From Malaysian pancakes to dumplings we couldn't stop ourselves from the abundance of food styles.

 A stone heavier we left the Sunday food market and rolled down Hanbury St. when all of a sudden I spotted Frogz Natural Frozen Yoghurt store. The weather being freezing we decided not to stop but I couldn't help myself being mesmerised by the unique duck egg blue store front which laid in between a very dismal street. A cartoon frog with a beaming smile and a fantastical pastel coloured mural swirled on the inside walls with milk bottle lanterns hanging from the ceiling you couldn't be helped but be pulled inside for a taste of that fat-free delicious yoghurt, sadly though my Dad was pulling me the other way and all I managed to get was a photo of the store's glorious style not a bite of ice cold creaminess of the yoghurt.

 So in the cold weather I sadly walk away from the brightly coloured store and think of the summer weather when I shall spending endless amounts of time chilling with my friends in this quirky style store, luckily its fat-free and sugar free so I can indulge lots.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment