Sunday 2 June 2013

Cagecity Internship

This week has been so hectic- boyfriend coming back from Uni and getting ready to start my internship as Cagecity's blogger. I've undergone many work experiences before but have got to say I felt so welcome at Cagecity and I've only been there two days. Internships always get bad publicity, the stereotypical view of you will be the companies skivvy but I can honestly say Cagecity have made me feel so involved in their new brand and whats more exciting is I'm there when Cagecity are at the beginning and it will be so lovely to see them grow into something big. From writing blog posts to researching fashion bloggers to collaborate with the online site I've never felt so inspired.
 
When I take on work experience in the fashion industry, I don't know about you but I always stress over what I'm going to wear to work, for instance is what I'm wearing fashionable enough? Is it suitable for work? Will they like what I'm wearing? It's just that thing with fashion it comes with set judgements but here at Cagecity I've never felt so relaxed about my style. Cagecity's ethos is to not take yourself too seriously with fashion- don't be a slave to it, just have fun and be yourself. There's no threatening elitist fashion atmosphere, Cagecity is just a down to earth, hard working company that is definitely going places.
 
So after my two very first inspiring days at Cagecity I can't wait to get back to work next week.
 
Check out Cagecity's site here, you'll find some wicked clothes and its just been payday, so go spoil yourself:  http://www.dresscagecity.com/index.php
 
Also check out my latest blog post for them:
 
So here's what I wore on my first two days. Keep following my blog each week to follow my internship.



Top: FOREVER 21
Trousers:BONNIE & CLYDE
Belt:PRIMARK
Shoes: PRIMARK
Watch:CASIO
Bracelet:FOREVER 21

 
 
Denim jacket: PRIMARK
Top:H&M
Trousers:H&M
Shoes:New Look
Necklace: New Look
Lipstick:TOPSHOP
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. ahh i love the casio watch! i've been looking for one too!

    check out my blog? :)
    thehooligoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I love it too I wear it everyday it's such a good watch I would definitely advise you to get one if you are looking to buy one :)

      Elizabeth xx

      Delete