Friday 7 June 2013

Cagecity Internship

 
Just another two days at Cagecity and what brilliant two days they have been, I've been blogging, researching and blogging a bit more and boy do I love it. I've been in contact with some wicked bloggers and have been so inspired by some of them.
 
Here's what I've been wearing to work and because we've been blessed by the sun it had to happen at some point this year my legs are actually out. Pasty I know, some fake tan may be in order but who cares because the sun is shining and I'm donning my new shades like the summer baby I am no one can wipe the smile off my face. I say this but on my way home from work last night I got stuck in the train doors. Now there is no way you can style yourself out of that one because I turned into some helpless mess while about ten struggled to open the doors for me. Think that has to go down in history as one of my most embarrassing moments. So too all you interns out there who are trekking it on the train a word of warning to you train doors wait for no one and the bloody hurt when they trap you.
 
Transport for London hate over and back to Cagecity if any of you lovely fashion bloggers wish to be an affiliate for Cagecity contact blog@dresscagecity.com for more details and don't forget to check out Cagecity's Love Friday post http://www.dresscagecity.com/blog.php
 
Have a great weekend chicks will you be raving or behaving?
 
 
Denim Dress: PRIMARK
T-shirt: ASOS
Necklace:TOPSHOP
Sandals: PRIMARK
Sunglasses: PRIMARK

 
Shirt: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Belt: PRIMARK
Flatforms: PRIMARK
Sunglasses: PRIMARK
 

6 comments:

  1. The second outfit is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you it's my new buy I love it :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love the first outfit, the necklace is perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) and awh lovely my necklace it was only £10 from Topshop and I wear it with basically everything haha xx

      Delete
  3. Great post, congratulations on the brilliant internship! I always find it so interesting to hear what other fashion interns are up to :) love your blog, new follower for sure! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment and my internship is great. Thanks for following and I love hearing from readers x

      Delete