Sunday 16 June 2013

Cagecity Internship

Sorry for the late post regarding my internship diary with Cagecity its been a busy week what with my birthday celebrations and the recovery process of it haha. It was a short week for me at Cagecity as I worked from home on one of my days. I spent my two days at Cagecity researching for bloggers again and emailing various ones.
 
At Cagecity we are soon to be starting our blogger collaboration, we are selecting amazing London bloggers to come and be featured in our clothing. They will get the chance to have a photo shoot and style themselves head to toe in Cagecity and then be featured on our blog. Sounds fun doesn't it? Having been in contact with some brilliant bloggers I can't wait to meet them. I've found some truly inspirational blogs lately and it is just making me strive to make mine better. I may not have an amazing camera, I'm a dreadful model but I am driven to make my blog the best it can be, even if that does mean I've got to teach myself some modelling techniques haha, maybe I'll be Britain's Next Top Model when I get to the end of this (Elle Macpherson prepare yourself). One thing is for sure though, after seeing some exceptional photography skills money is already entering into my savings account as I am starting to save for an SLR camera. Does anybody have any suggestions of what one to get? Preferably ones that don't break my bank account I am student after all.
 
If you are a London blogger though and wish to collaborate with Cagecity then email me at blog@dresscagecity.com and we are still accepting affiliates so also contact me at that email too.
 
Blogging discussion over and moving onto my outfit, what with the typical British weather we've been having this past week (sorry I thought it was June obviously the weather didn't get that memo) I decided to wear my new Aztec jumper I bought off Ebay. It was such a brilliant find and even better for only £11. I adore the colours on it and it is very light weight so I don't feel like I'm dressing up for winter. Pairing it with black jeans I opted for the casual look this week and
putting on my new £4 gold necklace for a touch of structure and uniqueness to my look I felt like the bargain style Queen. As for my second day that was spent on my sofa in PJ's blasting Kisstory and scrolling the Internet researching.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment