Sunday 21 October 2012

Disco Pants

Since coming to University, living off a student loan and having to defend for myself I seem to find myself worrying about my weight. I suppose I have danced since the age of three and since stopping I find myself worrying about my changing body. Nothing is worse than feeling sluggish and uncomfortable in the way you look. So to sort out my confidence issues here comes the fitness DVD.

I love wearing crop tops and high waisted shorts and trousers but lately every time I try to wear something like this they just end up back in the wardrobe, until now. Recently my friend Katie got given disco pants from www.missguided.co.uk by her boyfriend for her birthday and I tried them on. WOW. Zipped and sucked in I felt like Sandy from Grease. My stomach became completely flat as the pants encased me and acted like a giant pair of spanxs (every girl's best friend.) Goodbye bloated stomach, goodbye low self-esteem and hello long, lean and flat me, now I can dance the night away just like Sandy from Grease while my exercise DVD's remain unused on my shelf.

Take a step back in time and groove your way to the highstreet to experience disco pants
                                 
   Topshop £30         Missguided £25.99      River Island £30


So after experiencing the disco pants I couldn't help but buy my own. I decided to buy the ones from Missguided. They are so comfortable to wear and it is true every time I put them on I just want to dance. All I need now is to dye my hair blonde and make it really curly and then I'll be Sandy. A girl can dream.


2 comments:

  1. I agree they are amazing disco pants
    <3

    http://katiemarieclarke.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered some today can't wait until they arrive xx

    ReplyDelete