Wednesday 17 October 2012

The work begins

What with fresher's over, lazy days watching repeats over and introductions over its time to get down to work. This week I had my first presentation at university. The first opportunity for the whole of fashion journalism to sit and analyse you, so of course the pressure was on to look stylish.
My best friend Katie always tells me that I apparently have the style of Gossip Girl character Blaire and this is such an amazing comment-I only wish I had her bank balance to pull off her amazing style. I suppose you could say my lime green tweed Zara jacket is a tad Blairesque. I hope everyone is loving university life as much as I am
Tweed Jacket (Zara)
Belt (Bonnie and Clyde)
Shirt (H&M)
Leather Skirt (Forever 21)
Oversized bag (Zara)

2 comments:

  1. nice blog! thank you for your comment. I'm now following you and I would be glad if you will follow me back)


    modemic.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jacket :-)

    whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete