Thursday 25 October 2012

H&M new buys

Yesterday when I visited the Little Black Jacket Exhibition and went to Camden I popped into H&M. One thing I love about the Camden H&M store is the difference in clothes you find compared to a store for instance in Surrey. This store clearly target markets its Camden demographic and provides clothes which create a more edgy street wear look. I only went in there to look for a cheap beanie hat but on arrival I spotted sparkly disco pants (my absolute love at the moment) and a jumper- it was only £9.99 I couldn't resist. Despite my bank balance being unhappy at least my wardrobe is happy and being a fashion journalism student my clothes are very important- well that is what I keep telling myself anyway.
I wore my new jumper today paired with wet look leggings, my new beanie hat, a leather jacket and heeled Chelsea boots to complete my look.
 
Hat £3.99
Jumper £9.99
Trousers £14.99
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment