Tuesday 23 October 2012

Daily Wear

Rushing to uni, terrified of being late for this particular lecturer as he may throw blue-tac at you or lock the door so you are left with the embarrassment of the whole auditorium staring at you I quickly get dressed. Having seen the dreary autumn day outside my window I decided to stick to autumnal colours. The standard tan colour. I paired by skirt with my trusty M&S black crop top, that is literally my saviour for every outfit, my new shoes (studded of course) and my leopard print skinny belt. I only wish it made my bloated stomach skinny. Feeling the cold air outside, I grabbed my oversized black scarf as I ran out the door in a hopefully stylish hurry.
 
 

 
 
Black crop top M&S
Tan pencil skirt Forever 21
Leopard print belt Primark
Leather jacket Primark
Shoes Primark
Scarf Primark
Skull ring Topshop
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment