Friday 26 October 2012

Boohoo Boots


I've spent the whole week lusting over my sister's boots which I saw last weekend and now I am currently in the state of student money blues- until today. While internet window shopping (which has made me even more depressed) I found a pair of boots similar to my sisters. The best part is they are nearly half the price. I always look on www.boohoo.com but never actually buy anything and I don't know why, yet after seeing these, a purchase maybe in the near future and when I mean near I mean over this weekend as there is currently 20% off all footwear until Sunday. Perhaps there is a student God who listens to my prayers.

What I like most about these boots is that there is the right amount of studs, the shoe isn't too cluttered and they don't look like cheap tacky knock offs. They are a good pair of boots at a really good price, you can't go wrong.
 
Oh no I've only go and spotted another pair of boots I like. They are similar to the Zara ones I have been obsessing over but again at a fraction of the cost. Boohoo you have saved my day and my bank balance.
 
On another note my stud obsession is getting out of hand.
 
 
Here's the link to my post which feature my sister's River Island boots http://thelittleboxofstyle.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/home-time.html
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment